The management of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for supplementary admission into one-year Pre-Degree Programme for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the 2018/2019 UTME admission exercise.
PLACEMENT INTO DEGREE PROGRAMME
Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in the 2017/2018 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), to have the opportunity of being admitted into any of the following Degree Programmes:
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, EJIGBO CAMPUS
• Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specialisations in:
– Agricultural Economics and Extension
– Animal Science
• Bachelor of Fisheries and Wildlife
o Fisheries and Aquaculture
o Wildlife Management