AICE Direct Entry Admission List 2017 Released.
The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AICE) has released the foruth batch admission list of Direct Entry (DE) candidates admitted into degree programmes of the institution for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
How To Check AICE Direct Entry List:
Candidates are to check the admission list for 2016/2017 Degree courses on the school notice boards or online via the link below;
First DE List:>> https://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng/2017/12/04/the-2017-2018-alvan-ikoku-first-direct-entry-list-is-out/
2nd List: https://alvanikoku.edu.ng/alvan-ikoku-2017-2018-third-direct-entry-admission-list/
4th List: https://alvanikoku.edu.ng/alvan-ikoku-2017-2018-fourth-direct-entry-admission-list/
INSTRUCTION TO ADMITTED STUDENTS
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process ;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
– Birth Certificate,
– LGA Identification,
– JAMB Result Slip,
– Acknowledgement Slip,
– Passport Photograph,
– Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee
– All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
Congratulations to the successful students…