Federal University of Petroleum Resources, FUPRE Fresh Students’ Clearance Requirements for 2017/2018 Session Published.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE), Effurun wishes to inform all fresh students that they are hereby directed to report for screening and clearance exercise which will commence on Monday, 29th January 2017, with the following documents:
- Remita Print-Out For Payment Of N45,000 Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee For Fresh Students.
- Institution’s Copy Of Jamb Admission Letter.
- Jamb Result Slip.
- Post UTME Result Slip.
- FUPRE Admission Notification Slip.
- Senior School Certificate Result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB).
- Birth Certifcate Or Age Declaration.
- Local Government Letter Of Identification.
- Four Coloured Passport Photographs.
- Two Coloured Post Card Photographs.
- WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Result Scratch Cards.
- Two Photocopies Of Each Of The Items In Nos 1-8 And 1 Extra Copy Of Item 7 (Making It 3 Copies).
- Two White Office Files.
Best of luck To You all…